Export thread

Murray forum is finally here!

reddragon

reddragon

looks like the squeaky wheel gets the grease!.....we now have a MURRAY FORUM ! :biggrin:....that cheap little piece of junk you have and love is finally represented! :thumbsup:.....i think ill go grab a 12 pack and celebrate! .....thanks Muhammed!.....thanks Briana! :thumbsup::smile::biggrin::laughing::drink:.....feline approved!:banana:

Attachments

B

benski

Well, I hope we're celebrating with an appropriate beverage like Lucky red label, or Schmidt, or some other carefully brewed masterpiece:laughing::thumbsup:. All inexpensive beer comments aside, it is great to have a Murray forum here on LMF.:smile: Since I've got one of them amongst the 16:eek: in my, uh, collection, I think it will be a good addition.

JDgreen

JDgreen

Well, I hope we're celebrating with an appropriate beverage like Lucky red label, or Schmidt, or some other carefully brewed masterpiece:laughing::thumbsup:. All inexpensive beer comments aside, it is great to have a Murray forum here on LMF.:smile: Since I've got one of them amongst the 16:eek: in my, uh, collection, I think it will be a good addition.

I don't know why but for some reason Murray always makes me think of metal toys and pedal cars....:confused2:

jmurray01

jmurray01

I've got my own forum now!? Thanks guys, I'm really touched by that :laughing:

B

benski

We're here to help!:laughing::wink::cool::biggrin: It may actually be a quarantine area, you'll have to check with the administrators...:wink::biggrin:

M

Muhammad

We might have to rename the forum to "Murray's Anonymous" ... :laughing:

reddragon

reddragon

your going to have to take pictures of your herd....16's a good number !:thumbsup:

J

jakesmurray

Murrays are great mowers! Mine have never failed me.

J

jamesslcx

Hi everyone, Murrays get no respect it seems, but I always got my monies worth out of them and then some! I wish I could say that about every product I buy.

reddragon

reddragon

i think my Murrays have one of the best looking front ends on a mower.....it looks happy like the old sports cars....it needs to be painted something other than black.....good proportions and very comfortable.....its like an old donkey that just keeps doing its job! :smile::smile:

B

benski

Re: Post #7

Reddragon,
Thanks, I guess. It's not something I'm especially proud of, but it is what it is.:ashamed: Maybe I will take a day, drag all the junk out, hose it off, and take a photo of the projects..:eek::biggrin: And yes, I do believe the same Murray Corporation made pedal cars, now that it's been mentioned.

reddragon

reddragon

they're dirt cheap nowadays!.....why not?