Mowers buy what brand for you ???

Riding mower for you?


  • Total voters
    13

Kodie's Lawn Service

Well-Known Member
For last couple weeks I have seen many comparing jd and craftsman or other brand and I would like to know what brand of ridding mower for u ?????? :thumbsup::thumbsup::biggrin::rolleyes::confused2:
 
For last couple weeks I have seen many comparing jd and craftsman or other brand and I would like to know what brand of ridding mower for u ?????? :thumbsup::thumbsup::biggrin::rolleyes::confused2:

If I was to pick a riding mower brand (more like a zero-turn brand; when I think of riding mowers I think of lawn/garden tractors) I would probably pick Exmark or Toro.

exmark.jpg lazer z.jpg

toro.jpg toro z-master.png toro timecutter.jpg
 
Hi All

I would put my country clipper at the top of the list, as the best mower.:licking:
 
I would still buy the Kubota.

Might would spend the extra $$ and get the diesel instead of the gas but the gas is a fine mower.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
 
Back
Top