mower will only run for a few seconds at a time

ejb513

Forum Newbie
I have a push mower from Walmart ant I have tried to start it this year and when I prime it and pull the start cord it will run for a few seconds and cut off. if I prime it again it will start again but quits after a few seconds. I have emptied the fuel tank and refilled it with fresh gas and cleaned the air filter but that hasn't helped.
 
I have a push mower from Walmart ant I have tried to start it this year and when I prime it and pull the start cord it will run for a few seconds and cut off. if I prime it again it will start again but quits after a few seconds. I have emptied the fuel tank and refilled it with fresh gas and cleaned the air filter but that hasn't helped.

Carb cleaning time can try the old spray some carb cleaner and try to start thing
 
Back
Top