Export thread

Mow mow mow!

M

mowsby

It seems like all I do is mow mow mow this year. Ah well I suppose if I am going to be spending so much time with my mower then I should get to know it much better than I do! Anyway, hello everyone, good to meet you all.

K

KennyV

HELLO mowsby...
Welcome to a fun space in the 'outer-net'...
and keep Georgia mowed... :smile:KennyV

173abn

173abn

welcome Mowsby,years ago I took my infantry training at Ft. Gordon and went up the road to Ft.Benning for jump school. fond memories of Georgia. russ

dria

dria

Hey there, I hear that Georgia is a great place to live because of all the rebates for energy efficient appliences. Did you get any of those then?

noodle

noodle

Hey welcome to the forum. Hope you drink lots of water when you mow cause I know it must be very hot! This summer has been a scorcher but fantastic!

M

mowsby

Wow thank you for the wonderful welcome. It is refreshing to have so many replies and hellos just for me. I do drink lots of water, thank you! :)

Wayne195

Wayne195

Welcome to the forum, mowsby!

Z

Zeroturn

It's all we do around here too it seems. It rains and then we mow, then it rains and we mow again. We mow part of the yard and then the next night we mow another part.

Welcome!

RobertBrown

RobertBrown

The grass has been growing like crazy down in Florida this year, or it seems like it anyway as the last 4 years have been very dry.