Marketing

Threads
I'm thinking to get new customers this year I would go door to door and talk to each home owner and try and sell to them our service has anyone else had any luck with this or any other methods you've used just looking to really expand this year

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
If you can handle getting the door slammed in your face or being told "Get lost!", in not such a nice manner. You might pick up a couple this way. Most folks don't want to be bothered unless they are looking for your services. "My opinion"

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm thinking to get new customers this year I would go door to door and talk to each home owner and try and sell to them our service has anyone else had any luck with this or any other methods you've used just looking to really expand this year

I leave flyers on doors if I see someone outside I stop to talk. Mostly I use Craigslist advertise certain neighborhoods

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
If you can handle getting the door slammed in your face or being told "Get lost!", in not such a nice manner. You might pick up a couple this way. Most folks don't want to be bothered unless they are looking for your services. "My opinion"

For sure it takes a special person to sell door to door. My father did it when he was living, selling vacuum cleaners and loved doing it. It didn't brother him to get the door slammed. He would just go to the next door and try again because it didn't take many sales to make a good living at it.