Makita string trimmer?

kozy01

Member
Got a Makita srm250 I think that's the model. It straight shaft feels like and kinda reminds me of a shindiawia? Ne one know about these? I hope its not crap.
 
Got a Makita srm250 I think that's the model. It straight shaft feels like and kinda reminds me of a shindiawia? Ne one know about these? I hope its not crap.


Are you sure its a Makita and not an Echo SRM 250?
 
It is probably an Echo if it reminds you of a Shindaiwa because they are made by the same company and when I searched MAKITA SRM-250 nothing came up.


When he posted the SRM I thought something was amiss so I also did a search and found nothing about a trimmer but Makita does have a hedger and chain saw. I think he has an echo.
 
My bad its a Makita Rbc-251. Is it ok? I live in illinois and lots of people here never heard of shindiawia or even jonsered. In other words its hard to locate stuff like that because there are no dealers.

ForumRunner_20130811_095257.png
 
Makita partnered up with Dolmar/Sachs-Dolmar years ago, and Dolmar units are up there with the best, qualitywise..
 
Cool. So I will really have to take care of it because I've heard parts for these are hard to find and or expensive.
 
Back
Top