kozy01 Member Aug 15, 2013 #1 Does anyone know what kind of grease I use in the trimmer head ? Is it something I can get at Autozone? toZone or something?
Does anyone know what kind of grease I use in the trimmer head ? Is it something I can get at Autozone? toZone or something?
Fish Lawn Pro Aug 15, 2013 #4 Go by a Stihl or Echo dealer, their little tubes should thread right in. I have seen all colors black, red, etc... Hi temp sounds good.
Go by a Stihl or Echo dealer, their little tubes should thread right in. I have seen all colors black, red, etc... Hi temp sounds good.
pugaltitude Lawn Addict Aug 15, 2013 #5 To be really technical you want Special high quality lithium grease with molybdenum bisulphide
Fish Lawn Pro Aug 15, 2013 #6 pugaltitude said: molybdenum Click to expand... I had an old girlfriend named that!!!