Export thread

Making a Left Shoe a Right Shoe!

Eugbug

Eugbug

This was probably madness, but I couldn't source a right side drive pinion for my lawn mower. So I had to convert a left side one to right side. Lots of "Dremel" work was involved. It works, but wonder will it last?

WP_20150523_005.jpg

reynoldston

reynoldston

This was probably madness, but I couldn't source a right side drive pinion for my lawn mower. So I had to convert a left side one to right side. Lots of "Dremel" work was involved. It works, but wonder will it last?

View attachment 26337

Looks good, time will tell

S

SeniorCitizen

good job

the dremmel i bought about 20 years ago paid for itself the first day and countless times since plus saving so much frustration.

Eugbug

Eugbug

good job

the dremmel i bought about 20 years ago paid for itself the first day and countless times since plus saving so much frustration.

I got these diamond coated cutting disks from Dealextreme which can be used with a Dremel tool or clone. They come in really handy for cutting stuff where a junior hacksaw or angle grinding disk can't be used.

WP_20150523_006.jpg

S

SeniorCitizen

I got these diamond coated cutting disks from Dealextreme which can be used with a Dremel tool or clone. They come in really handy for cutting stuff where a junior hacksaw or angle grinding disk can't be used.

View attachment 26339
Thanks for the link. Didn't know about those. When I bought my Dremel I was just glad I bought extra reinforced wheels because those non reinforced that came with it were worthless.