Tires MAJOR PROBLEM......SUPER SQUEAKY WHEELS!

Threads
Now that I think about it, I am wondering if I even should take it in. Because I was mowing a lawn with my HRR216VKA, and then when pushing it home, I realized it had squeaky wheels also, I just don't care, because it is so old. Should I be worried about my HRX217 and take it in or not??

slammed

Threads
Just take it in if you have the $$ to spend.:confused2:

Threads
Just take it in if you have the $$ to spend.:confused2:

Yeah.....but I have a lawn care company, and I don't want to use my other mower...I had to use it today, and UGGGG! Right now I wish I was only using it as a homeowner so I could take it in for even 4 days and have it back before it needed to be used!

Threads
It doesn't squeak anymore!!! :cool2:
And we didn't even have to take it in to the shop!!! This is what we did: we put 3-in-1 oil in the right axle bushing. And it worked. While we had it tipped over, we found out that there was also a lot of string wrapped around the axle, just like on the other mower. :rolleyes: But it is good now! So we put the oil in and I pushed the mower around to try to get it worked into the bushing.....it was still squeaking. I pushed my mower to the next house I had to do....and it was STILL squeaking. But then I noticed at the house that when I turned around, it didn't squeak. I was hopeful! And then I pushed it home....and NOTHING! It sounded like new! 3-in-1 oil is my new best friend! And it saved me money!!! WHOOOPPPPEEEEE! :cool2::cool2::cool2:(Do I sound happy?:laughing:) :banana::banana:
:cloud9:

Threads
Close to one year later....

The OTHER wheel was now squeaking! Which was a pain because we had to tip it on the left side to get to it. So I turned off the gas valve and ran the gas out of the carb and then tipped it that way. But the 3-in-1 oil we had could not reach the left axel bushing (the transmission and other things were in the way). So we got new oil with a bendable nozzle to get to it. It stopped squeaking! It was really noisy until now! Pushing this mower really takes a toll but it was only around $2 for the oil. :thumbsup:

oil 1.jpg oil 2.jpg