M60 tank

fitch580

Forum Newbie
I own a 2006 cub cadet commercial M60 tank .When I got it out for the first time this year I noticed that the paddles are stiff and very hard to push. I gave it a good cleaning but that didn't help anybody got any ideas
 
I own a 2006 cub cadet commercial M60 tank .When I got it out for the first time this year I noticed that the paddles are stiff and very hard to push. I gave it a good cleaning but that didn't help anybody got any ideas

O.K. the sticks
 
Right where the sticks paddles go down into frame under the seat there is a spring most have grease fittings there or just spray some good ole wd40 in there and work them they should loosen up.
 
Guess they could but I haven't seen them do that.

I found 2 hidden grease fittings on the shaft that the drive levers hook too so I gave them some grease and that seems to have fixed the problem.Thanks for all of your replys and comments
 
Back
Top