M-ZT 61

krackle

Threads
On Tuesday I will picking up and doing the paper work on my first ZTR, the M-ZT 61. After many weeks of looking, reviewing, and talking with dealers about price. The Husky seemed like the best bang for my buck mower.

RatRacer

Threads
Congrats sir!
Get that bad boy home, and turn that chore into a desirable blast.:wink:

Moto110ky

Threads
I got my m-zt 52 saturday and the sky unleashed so did not get to use it but it is game on after work today. I done a lot of research before i bought and for the money these mowers were as you said the best bang for your buck.:licking:

RatRacer

Threads
I got my m-zt 52 saturday and the sky unleashed so did not get to use it but it is game on after work today. I done a lot of research before i bought and for the money these mowers were as you said the best bang for your buck.:licking:

Wow! We are becoming a legion, and embassador's for this model. Please be candid on the pro's and cons of it, so that we may enlighten others of their choices available.

Tindal

Threads
Wow! We are becoming a legion, and embassador's for this model. Please be candid on the pro's and cons of it, so that we may enlighten others of their choices available.

I have the 2 year old MZ6128 that have the 3400 drives , they changed it this year to 3100 drives with smaller tires . The MZT is basicaly the same thing that I have but with a roll bar and cast iron spindels . you will love this mower , its fast and cuts great .