P prowler Member Sep 8, 2012 #11 Rivets said: Please post engine model numbers. Click to expand... The engine is an air cooled, Kawasaki FH500V, 494cc, 17HP VTwin OHV.
Rivets said: Please post engine model numbers. Click to expand... The engine is an air cooled, Kawasaki FH500V, 494cc, 17HP VTwin OHV.
P prowler Member Sep 8, 2012 #12 Rivets said: I am still suspecting fuel pump or pulse line. Please post engine model numbers. Click to expand... The fuel pump was already replaced.
Rivets said: I am still suspecting fuel pump or pulse line. Please post engine model numbers. Click to expand... The fuel pump was already replaced.
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Sep 9, 2012 #13 If you can find no air leaks, I would take a look at your valve clearances. They may be to tight, where when the engine gets hot the valves expand and stay open too long.
If you can find no air leaks, I would take a look at your valve clearances. They may be to tight, where when the engine gets hot the valves expand and stay open too long.