Export thread

LX188 stopped running

C

Cruiser 7

My LX 188 just stopped running "when" I was mowing, plenty of gas, Battery fully charged, oil was recently changed, cheched the fuses at the ignition board. I turn the key, nothing happens, no dash light,no sounds at all. My head lights work, hour clock is working. I have not manually tried to turn the motor yet (to check if it sieze up). I also checked the seat safety switch seem to be fine. Would love any help, Thank you

B

bertsmobile1

Please only post in one section of the forum because it gets very confusing.
Answer the questions in the John Deere section please

Catherine

Catherine

Welcome to the forum!
Hopefully, we can find you some answers.

P

Pops35

My LX 188 just stopped running "when" I was mowing, plenty of gas, Battery fully charged, oil was recently changed, cheched the fuses at the ignition board. I turn the key, nothing happens, no dash light,no sounds at all. My head lights work, hour clock is working. I have not manually tried to turn the motor yet (to check if it sieze up). I also checked the seat safety switch seem to be fine. Would love any help, Thank you
Check for loose ground if it is connected to motor mount bolt.

klmspider

klmspider