G Gregg Forum Newbie Jun 6, 2011 #1 Seems the handle quit working as I now need to pull thew handle back and hold on to it ? What broke ?
Seems the handle quit working as I now need to pull thew handle back and hold on to it ? What broke ?
Briana Lawn Addict Jun 9, 2011 #2 Hey there! WELCOME to LawnMowerForum! :biggrin: I moved your thread to the Small Engine & Mower Repair Forum. You'll get a better response there. :thumbsup:
Hey there! WELCOME to LawnMowerForum! :biggrin: I moved your thread to the Small Engine & Mower Repair Forum. You'll get a better response there. :thumbsup:
M mullins87 Well-Known Member Jun 11, 2011 #3 I'm not familiar with your model, but some type of a ratchet mechanism has broken. Based on some deck lifts I've had in the past, the spring for that mechanism needs to be replaced. You may have to remove the deck and get under the mower to find it.
I'm not familiar with your model, but some type of a ratchet mechanism has broken. Based on some deck lifts I've had in the past, the spring for that mechanism needs to be replaced. You may have to remove the deck and get under the mower to find it.