Looking to buy my first simplicity

Max A

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm looking to buy my first simplicity but i'm stumped on which motor to have on it. which motor has a longer life expectancy Briggs & Statton V Twin, Kohler, or Kawasaki any info would be appreciated?

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
If you go with B&S, their Vanguard engine, Kohler their Command engine, these are both commercial grade engines. Kawasaki? Ask dealer to price them for you, might be special order. Tough, durable, powerful engines that will last you many years to come as long as you perform regular scheduled maintenance. Read and study all information on tractor.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
If you go with B&S, their Vanguard engine, Kohler their Command engine, these are both commercial grade engines. Kawasaki? Ask dealer to price them for you, might be special order. Tough, durable, powerful engines that will last you many years to come as long as you perform regular scheduled maintenance. Read and study all information on tractor.

I agree wholeheartedly...B & S Vanguard, Kohler Command and Kawasaki FX are all very good commercial grade engines!!!!