Export thread

Looking for Service Manual for Single Cylinder Briggs

ServiceManualsAmIRight?

ServiceManualsAmIRight?

I am going to be rebuilding my 16 horse toro branded briggs this winter and im going to need the help of a service manual to find torque specs and specifications in general. Model 286H77 Type 0165E1 Code 040219ZD. Year 2004.

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

ServiceManualsAmIRight?

ServiceManualsAmIRight?

they dont have a manual that covers my model

tom3

tom3

Might get this direct from B&S, but they sure are proud of their manuals, $25 for one I looked at for a 12cc single.

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

I searched on Briggs' website, they only showed a Operator's manual and a IPL.
Model 28 is single cyl. Flathead, it should be covered in this manual.
part/briggs-stratton/270962

ServiceManualsAmIRight?

ServiceManualsAmIRight?

I believe I have this manual in a physical copy please check the docs link, this website wouldn't let me send the pictures.
If this is the right manual is everything in this manual up to date? My engine is a 2004 model and this manual is decades older than that so I hope its still relevant.

Fish

Fish

tom3

tom3

This is from an older single cylinder Briggs manual:briggs info_20200625_0001.jpg

Attachments

ServiceManualsAmIRight?

ServiceManualsAmIRight?

Thank you all for replying i appreciate all the help

R

Rivets

One or two of these manuals should fit your needs.

StarTech

StarTech

Deleted my replies as I see I was just beating myself against a brick wall.

T

Tinkerer200

I can send you a Service Manual IF you like, address below, put in proper format and remind me engine model number and what you want.
Walt Conner
wconner5 at frontier dot com

ServiceManualsAmIRight?

ServiceManualsAmIRight?

I can send you a Service Manual IF you like, address below, put in proper format and remind me engine model number and what you want.
Walt Conner
wconner5 at frontier dot com
ive already got multiple pdf's from the guys that replied earlier and they are the manuals that I needed but I appreciate the offer!