Looking for pulleys

DaleHi

Forum Newbie
Threads
Have a Gravely ZT1740 and I put it in the shop to have them check the deck belt and change the muclhing blades. The belt was slipping in high grass and wasn't mulching well anymore. When I got it back they just changed the blades and said the belt was good. When I asked why it is not mulching well he said it's the deck pulleys are worn out. So can you get the pulleys at a better price off the internet ?

noma

Threads
Hi Dalehi

Did you try and do a goggle search? i did but there is to much information that is not included and i can not check and see if they are availability. Some times you guys have to do a little looking on your own , if you can't find a family or friend to look for you. So just do a goggle search for (pulleys for Gravely ZT 1740) And you should find some sites that have them for sale, also could try e-bay if you have numbers of the pulleys. Welcome aboard good luck just ideas :frown:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Do you have the Measurements of the pulleys you need??
Manufacturers do not usually make their own pulleys... They do just what you or anyone else would do... they buy what they need... measure your pulley and buy one with those measurements, you can find them available at Low prices, almost everyplace that carries v-belts also has pulleys... :smile:KennyV

Richard-TX

Threads
According the the parts diagram the spindle and pulley are one piece. The price is $43 each.

The jackshaft pulley is $93 and is an strange one so I think you are stuck.