Export thread

Looking for a part number to purchase

H

Hustler27

So the bolt/nut etc. that holds the mower deck to the frame on my 52" Hustler Raptor rattled off and I couldn't find it. I put something back on to hold it together and it runs, but I've had a belt fall off recently and I'm guessing it's related to the deck being slightly out of line. Wondering if anyone can help me figure out what it is so that I can order the correct parts to get the deck back just right.

Thanks for any help.

Matt Peulen

yvQz7gI.jpg

I'm not honestly sure if it's in the right spot even.

Fish

Fish

Find the tag and find your model number.

https://www.hustlerturf.com/support/manuals

H

Hustler27

I'm also trying to figure out the part number for a front tire. One of them has a slow leak.

Gracias.

Matt Peulen

H

Hustler27

H

Hustler27

Tire looks like it should be on page 34-35, but I don't know how to read it to get a part number for a new tire I guess.

Bolt holding the deck to the frame, I have no idea.

M

mechanic mark

I'm also trying to figure out the part number for a front tire. One of them has a slow leak.

Gracias.

Matt Peulen

check valve stem first before ordering tire

H

Hustler27

That's a good idea. I should see if I can figure out how to get the tire off first and check the tube.

A

Alden

That's a good idea. I should see if I can figure out how to get the tire off first and check the tube.

Cheaper to purchase a tube for that tire

R

Rivets

Since you don’t provide us with enough info to find you parts, you’ll have to do it yourself. This manual should have everything you need. https://www.hustlerturf.com/file/45f4a4fe8e57ce9dc7baa50f83096f0ec71af5d4.pdf

Fish

Fish

He provided the model number,
here is the parts manual.
https://www.hustlerturf.com/file/8b548f3f1c2ce78b8c903f0dea180a06adb7e888.pdf

Fish

Fish

The deck page is 6-22.

H

Hustler27

Sorry. Not much of a small engines guy. What information would also be helpful. I'm not sure how to figure out what tire tube to order from the diagrams I was looking at. Also, not sure which diagram to find those missing pieces that connect the deck to the frame. I scrolled through the 116 pages three times, but I don't see the assembly that attaches them together. Obviously it's there somewhere. I'll keep looking. Thanks for the ideas guys.

H

Hustler27

The deck page is 6-22.

Thanks. I'll go look there again and see if I can find it. :)

H

Hustler27

The deck page is 6-22.

I'll have to dig in there tomorrow morning, but it looks like I might not have parts 15, 16 and 17 anymore. Thank you for the help. :)

The Chairman

The Chairman

Wait... you're looking for a "bolt"? If it's the right size & pitch, then you're done. An OEM bolt has no superiority over one from the bolt bin, unless it has a special shoulder or some other feature to it. Other than the hubs, all the bolts on my SD Raptor have been normal generics.

Fish

Fish

Wait... you're looking for a "bolt"? If it's the right size & pitch, then you're done. An OEM bolt has no superiority over one from the bolt bin, unless it has a special shoulder or some other feature to it. Other than the hubs, all the bolts on my SD Raptor have been normal generics.
No, it looks like it is made for that application.

The Chairman

The Chairman

No, it looks like it is made for that application.
Do you have a picture?

Fish

Fish

In the manual that I posted is an ipl.