Local Sears

indypower

Well-Known Member
My local Sears store is a privately owned store. I would not buy any tractor from them. They have no room inside the store for them, so they are left outside on the front lawn, uncovered all year long. I went by there today and they have 6 tractors out front with a foot of snow on them. Like, I really want to buy 1 of those in the spring.
 
My local Sears store is a privately owned store. I would not buy any tractor from them. They have no room inside the store for them, so they are left outside on the front lawn, uncovered all year long. I went by there today and they have 6 tractors out front with a foot of snow on them. Like, I really want to buy 1 of those in the spring.

Don't blame you one bit...beleive me, it has been a long time since I have seen a private owned Sears store...
 
My local Sears store is a privately owned store. I would not buy any tractor from them. They have no room inside the store for them, so they are left outside on the front lawn, uncovered all year long. I went by there today and they have 6 tractors out front with a foot of snow on them. Like, I really want to buy 1 of those in the spring.

I have one like that near me. They leave the mowing tractors out all year, sometimes cycling the attachments and accessories. There's no use for it, I never see anyone buying from there.
 
Hi Indypower

That's what we have to a local privately owned sears and if they have no where to go with them what else can they do? I don't think it matters to much just as long as they are not started up in the cold weather with the wrong weight of oil in the engine , other wise they are in cold storage . Mine is in cold storage and i don't start it till it get to 45 or 50 degree out in the spring, i run 30 weight oil in it.:licking:
 
That is really too bad. I wouldn't buy anything left outside like that from anyone, especially this time of year. Our Sears is much more conscientious than that.
 
It is pretty much the same here, although it is not a Sears store. All of the tractors and equipment are all kept outside. They just don't have the interior building space to keep them in.
 
Back
Top