Lesco problem

Ryder

Forum Newbie
I'm having trouble with my Lesco. It's a 48" walk behind. It has two gear boxes and I'm having trouble getting the right wheel up to the same speed as the left wheel. Anyone know what I can do to fix the problem?
 
I'm having the same problem with my 48 hydro but my left wheel won't go same speed as the right if your standing on the sulky I'm thinking cheap way first must be air gettin in a line! I'm not sure though are you low on hydro fluid?
 
There should be adjustments for how far each hydro pump is moved. When it is in the neutral position, does it creep? (move)
 
chance123 said:
There should be adjustments for how far each hydro pump is moved. When it is in the neutral position, does it creep? (move)

Yes it does unless I have the engine at a very low idle where would the adjustments be?
 
I am not familiar with your machine, but there should be a link between your L & R control handles and each (L & R) hydro pump. Jack the drive wheels up off the ground, start the engine, and adjust these linkages until the wheel(s) stop moving when your hands are off the control handles.
 
chance123 said:
I am not familiar with your machine, but there should be a link between your L & R control handles and each (L & R) hydro pump. Jack the drive wheels up off the ground, start the engine, and adjust these linkages until the wheel(s) stop moving when your hands are off the control handles.

I will try to play with it this morning I will let you know how it turns out
 
Back
Top