LED Light Install

Psu2ski33

Forum Newbie
Threads
hi all- new to the forum here. Trying to install some LEDs on SCAG Tiger Cat II.I’ve got the LEDs and a harness that has a switch, relay and fuse on it. The harness switch does have a small red light to show “off” position. Worried this may drain battery over long periods of time and trying not to take that risk. Any way to integrate this harness into the ignition or Accessory outlet to ensure everything is off when the ignition key is off? Appreciate any thoughts or insights.718B2A9C-C8D6-4775-AAA1-61857B2B40D7.jpeg

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Please show us the switch you are talking about. I’m thinking that you should be able to just replace the OEM switch with a SPST non lighted switch.

Adi11aQ

Forum Newbie
Threads
I think you should turn to qualified mechanics. Many car shops often provide a guarantee for their goods. You can easily change your old ones there. I ran into a similar problem last week. Therefore, I decided to purchase https://www.amazon.com/car-lights-car-led-lights/dp/B09L86JRRM. Initially, I tried to install them myself. However, I turned to the service center after an unsuccessful attempt. Btw, there are often interruptions when connecting wires to the ignition outlet. Therefore, you need to check all the cables beforehand.

Last edited:

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Not hard to do. just wired into the switched power lead at the ignition switch that when you turn off the mower the led circuit is also powered off.

geelee

Threads
why are you answering a 2 year old post?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Last edited: