Leaf Mulcher

kelly5

Member
I'm looking to buy a decent leaf mulcher this year, preferably something self-propelled that would hold a large number of mulched up leaves. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good brand and model ? I can spend up to about $300-$400.
 
Put a gator type mulching blade on your mower... Use a bagger if you want to collect them. OR just let the munched leaves blow out over your lawn... Works great and you may already have the needed mower...
:smile:KennyV
 
Kenny has a great idea there. I haven't done that personally but it sounds like a way to save some money, and for me, that's a good reason to give it a go. Good luck!
 

Attachments

  • WP_20160715_19_25_20_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160715_19_25_20_Pro.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 3
  • WP_20160715_19_24_22_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160715_19_24_22_Pro.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 3
  • WP_20160715_19_23_57_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160715_19_23_57_Pro.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 3
  • WP_20160715_19_23_49_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160715_19_23_49_Pro.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top