W whmtd Member Jun 2, 2013 #1 heres a question that I have been wondering for a while is an old 70s briggs as you have to adapt a car else the engine will be ruined after a few thousand miles
heres a question that I have been wondering for a while is an old 70s briggs as you have to adapt a car else the engine will be ruined after a few thousand miles
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Jun 3, 2013 #2 You can run today's fuels in the older Briggs engines. Personally I would stay away from any fuels which have ethanoil in them.
You can run today's fuels in the older Briggs engines. Personally I would stay away from any fuels which have ethanoil in them.
M Mini Motors Well-Known Member Jun 3, 2013 #3 Easier said than done. So to fight the effects of ethanol, use an additive like Sea Foam.