Export thread

Lawnmower modifications

ncredleg

ncredleg

What about a forum for lawnmower modifications ? Either one that make the mower easier for the individual to use or that completely repurpose the mower? I know there are other forums , but they see no usage or are full of personal conflicts. Just a thought. Anyways , Thanks for starting this forum I know it will be as well received as your other one.:thumbsup:

M

Muhammad

Thanks for the suggestion... Initially, we want to limit the number of forums until there are enough members to support brand specific sections and further organization. But, I think modifications is a good idea so we will add that one soon. :smile:

A

AcadGrad81

What about a forum for lawnmower modifications ?
x2- What about a forum section on DIY or home-built equipment or mods to add functionality and utility "on the cheap?" My family has nicknamed me "Dr. Seuss," but I usually get the last laugh as my ideas are put to work. Thanks for considering.

M

Muhammad

Yeah, the customizations and build-it yourself sections are very popular on TBN... will probably start off with one such section on here covering both.

C

Cvans

Sounds good to me but I'll never get away from this computer if you keep adding forums:laughing:
Chris

CarlGlas

CarlGlas

I made a engine modification on my 2002 Craftsman DGT 6000 with a 27 hp Kohler Command V-Twin.
It seems that the Command was made to Craftsman's specifications and they didn't want to spend the extra money on the Command PRO, which has a oil cooler. So, I ordered the cooler kit, added it myself and turned it into a Command PRO. Oil coolers extend oil-change intervals and maintain low temperatures during the entire power range. They are a good investment especially if you use your mower in a area where the ambient temperature is already in the 90's.