Export thread

Lawn Pros: Do you take Memorial Day off?

X-man

X-man

I take Memorial Day off. They say to give a moment of silence, I give a whole day of silence. Those who died for this country deserve it.

I even refuse to start my tractor. I know that sounds crazy but that's how I am.

M

mowerman05

Had to go and mow one lawn that needed to be cut really bad before the rain that is forcast for tommorrow gets here. that is all I mowed,spent time with the family.

Carscw

Carscw

Left out at 5:30am just now left my last yard for today my next day off will be in October unless I can find someone worth a **** to sub some yards out to.
Thought I had a crew they did 5 yards gave them a good yelling at and sent them home.

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

X-man

X-man

Left out at 5:30am just now left my last yard for today my next day off will be in October unless I can find someone worth a **** to sub some yards out to.
Thought I had a crew they did 5 yards gave them a good yelling at and sent them home.

Damn. I take the weekends off (I enjoy a cold beer watching nascar:laughing::drink:)

M

mowerman05

Me as well but, still had to mow one today besides nascar was last nite, long race

Carscw

Carscw

Damn. I take the weekends off (I enjoy a cold beer watching nascar:laughing::drink:)

I still race on Saturday nights.
Don't watch NASCAR anymore it's like watching a train passing by.
They need to drop some ruled and let them race.
Now I will watch it on my phone in between yards if my buddy Jeff is out front.
You want to see a good race look on YouTube for tony Stewart dirt track.

Oh and I don't drink beer but like I nice cold diet green tea.

exotion

exotion

I take Memorial Day off. They say to give a moment of silence, I give a whole day of silence. Those who died for this country deserve it.

I even refuse to start my tractor. I know that sounds crazy but that's how I am.

I enjoy working on holidays I got to meet a few of my customers in person who in 2 years of paying has never seen my face lol

Ric

Ric

If you count mowing your own lawn on Memorial day working, I guess I worked but that was it.