Export thread

Lawn Boy 8461 Commercial Finished Product

turfboy1997

turfboy1997

Well I finished the 8461 commercial. I have attached the pictures. Enjoy!

image-3810269735.jpg

image-2306674759.jpg

image-2292732989.jpg

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Looks great! :thumbsup::thumbsup: You going to keep it or sell it?

exotion

exotion

I'm glad I don't have to use that thing commercially it looks like a pain

turfboy1997

turfboy1997

Probably going to sell it. I don't know what you mean by it being a pain to use. This thing is super smooth, easy to start and rolls on bearings. The self propelled is tight and smooth. If you don't like the self propelled i have two push models that can be seen in my avatar.

exotion

exotion

Probably going to sell it. I don't know what you mean by it being a pain to use. This thing is super smooth, easy to start and rolls on bearings. The self propelled is tight and smooth. If you don't like the self propelled i have two push models that can be seen in my avatar.

No I had a really old one not long ago its the wheel set up I don't like that off set wheel makes it hard to maneurver

Carscw

Carscw

Very good job looks very nice.
Now it's time to use it and get it dirty

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

Thanks for the photos. An F-series commercial is at the top of my want list, although I'd prefer non-self-propelled.

robinb66

robinb66

No I had a really old one not long ago its the wheel set up I don't like that off set wheel makes it hard to maneurver

the wheels are supposed to be that way. Its part of the antiscalp performance feature, its only hard to use if you don't kknow what your doing. That wheel design is what gives the lawnboy superior looking results as far as even nice uniform cutting. Its what allows it to give a lawn an manicured look.

exotion

exotion

the wheels are supposed to be that way. Its part of the antiscalp performance feature, its only hard to use if you don't kknow what your doing. That wheel design is what gives the lawnboy superior looking results as far as even nice uniform cutting. Its what allows it to give a lawn an manicured look.

I know I've only used one once it was a pita ok sure as with everything time and experience would make it easier but right now I wouldn't ever want to use one all day long

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

Looks awsome! I would love to have one of these. I have a 1990 commercial Lawn Bow With an old Briggs.

bwdbrn1

bwdbrn1

Looks fantastic! I've always liked the colors of the commercials. There's something down right pretty about the green and orange combination on them, and nothing beats the sound of that engine.

E

Ejd148

That looks awesome! Nice work

impalass

impalass

Thanks for the photos. An F-series commercial is at the top of my want list, although I'd prefer non-self-propelled.
I have 3 self-propelled and 2 push and i prefer the self-propelled model.

P

Phototone

Lawnboy offset wheel mowers should push just as straight and true as 4-square models. "IF" the wheels are parallel with each other. Sometimes the wheel arm (that takes the wheel axle bolt) on a given wheel can become bent and cause one wheel to not be parallel, and in that case it won't push straight and true. This is a very easy fix, just rob the part from a junker..or bend the old one (in a vise) back into true.