M Muskoka Forum Newbie Jul 16, 2017 #1 Hi There - Hoping someone can help me. I have a D160 lawn tractor and have access to a 42 inch snowblower which came from a JD L118 tractor. Does anyone know if this will fit please? I would really appreciate some input on this if possible.
Hi There - Hoping someone can help me. I have a D160 lawn tractor and have access to a 42 inch snowblower which came from a JD L118 tractor. Does anyone know if this will fit please? I would really appreciate some input on this if possible.
M Muskoka Forum Newbie Jul 19, 2017 #3 Hi there. My lawn tractor is a John Deere D160 and the snowblower is a John Deere Lightning 42 inch. Hopefully someone can advise us. Many Thanks
Hi there. My lawn tractor is a John Deere D160 and the snowblower is a John Deere Lightning 42 inch. Hopefully someone can advise us. Many Thanks
BlazNT Lawn Pro Jul 19, 2017 #4 John Deere's words are: Product Compatibility The 42-Inch Snowblower is compatible with Lawn Tractors. You have a Lawn tractor so chances are good it will fit with little to no modifications.
John Deere's words are: Product Compatibility The 42-Inch Snowblower is compatible with Lawn Tractors. You have a Lawn tractor so chances are good it will fit with little to no modifications.