Kubota zg124 issues

Skiguy02920

Forum Newbie
Threads
Purchased for $4,500 end of may, delivered umay 25, 18.2 (yes, eighteen point two) hours of use later, loses power and dies. Dealer comes and grabs it 4 days later and has to "order parts, a fuel filter and a damper",and as of today, 12 days after it dies, I still don't have it. Lawn does not stop growing when mower is dead! Mowing 1.5 acres with a push mower!

Suggested options if any? At LEAST, no charge for the pick up and delivery on a What was a NEW machine?

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
WELCOME to these Forums...
New filters can plug up so that is not a big deal... I have no idea what damper you may be needing?
if it is not essential for the operation of the mower, ask them to get it back and let you catch up with mowing while the part is on it's way... They may even have a loaner to keep things going, it sounds like you have a great dealer, not charging for the pickup & return...
PLUS as you said: "Purchased for $4,500 end of may, delivered umay 25" looks like you purchased it at the End of May, but they delivered it Before the end of May, on the 25th...
That is stellar service... :smile:KennyV

Skiguy02920

Forum Newbie
Threads
New filters can plug up so that is not a big deal... I have no idea what damper you may be needing?
if it is not essential for the operation of the mower, ask them to get it back and let you catch up with mowing while the part is on it's way... They may even have a loaner to keep things going, it sounds like you have a great dealer, not charging for the pickup & return...
PLUS as you said: "Purchased for $4,500 end of may, delivered umay 25" looks like you purchased it at the End of May, but they delivered it Before the end of May, on the 25th...

Missing the point, although perhaps I didn't state it as clearly as I should have. The mower is dead dead dead. They winched it onto the truck. And THEY have not told me what it is going to cost. My QUESTIONis what I should expect from them with a $4500 mower DEAD after 18 hours. Thanks. Ron.

Skiguy02920

Forum Newbie
Threads

Missing the point, although perhaps I didn't state it as clearly as I should have. The mower is dead dead dead. They winched it onto the truck. And THEY have not told me what it is going to cost. My QUESTIONis what I should expect from them with a $4500 mower DEAD after 18 hours. Thanks. Ron.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads

What you expect and what your going to get is not the same.
First off they have had your mower for 12 days for a one hour fix.

Go down there and talk to them tell them you need your mower just like they wanted to to pay for it fast you want it back fast.

They will come up with some sh. It like been trying to call you. The part is on back order.

Bottom line is you are not one of there buddy's that get same day service. Tell them bring it back your going to take it somewhere else

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

Skiguy02920

Forum Newbie
Threads
UPDATE: mower showed up this aft, fixed, no charge for anything. Engine issue. Was a HIDDEN fuel filter (as opposed to the one that is in plain sight) that was clogged with crap (although how it got there in 18 hours of use I have no idea). The "damper" the damper thing was a motion control damper that had come undone and was damaged. Anyway, all done, no charge, overall treated well by the dealer.

Ski
What you expect and what your going to get is not the same.
First off they have had your mower for 12 days for a one hour fix.

Go down there and talk to them tell them you need your mower just like they wanted to to pay for it fast you want it back fast.

They will come up with some sh. It like been trying to call you. The part is on back order.

Bottom line is you are not one of there buddy's that get same day service. Tell them bring it back your going to take it somewhere else

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))