kubota D722 ENGINE

pipedr

Forum Newbie
HI, I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY HAS A SERVICE MANUAL FOR A KUBOTA D722 DIESEL ENGINE? I HAVE A WOODS MOW N MACHINE THAT WONT START.I THINK IT MIGHT BE FULE PRESSURE RELATED.THANKS FOR ANY HELP ON INPUT
 
Thanks for the site but did not see manual for d722 they have a manual for a 3 cylinder diesel engine which i downloaded and i sure will be helpful but they are not exactly the same so still looking
 
On diesels start with fuel lines and filters and give the tank a clean.
If there are T pieces or pipe joins they could be blocked.
Next would be to make sure the electrical or mechanical pick up pump is working so you know that fuel i getting to the main pump. (if fitted)
 
i am getting fule out of injector but does not seem to have alot of pressure was wondering about injector pump pressure what shoulp it be where do you test from
 
Back
Top