Kubota D600 Help

scag43

Threads
Hi there, I have a walker mower with a Kubota D600 diesel engine, motor works fine, the Fuel injector pump lost pressure, it won't start, we look inside the Fuel Injector Pump and found 2 spring that wore broken...any idea where I can get a injector pump for this engine..Thank You:mad:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The only place I have found to get Kubota engine parts is the Kubota dealer. Would be interested to see if you get any other sources.

DaveTN

Threads
I used to work on diesels, mostly tractors and big trucks. You might try calling a fuel injection shop that works on pumps and turbos. They can usually repair one at their shop, or either tell you where to take it. DO NOT, and I repeat...DO NOT take a diesel fuel injection pump apart!! If you do and you touch something inside before dipping your hands in diesel fuel, you will score and scratch the internal parts due to acid on your hands. That also applies to diesel fuel injectors as well! The pump parts are basically useless at that point. When I worked in the injection shop we had to do that, which over time will break your hands out and cause cracks and pain. I know that one of the pump shops here in town services those little KiKi Japanese pumps and many others as well. Hope this helps.

scag43

Threads
hi, any idea if a Kubota D905 will fit my walker mower, a guy that works with zero turns mower is selling me a Kubota D905 for $900.00 and he said he will paid me $500.00 for my D600 Kubota, I think is a good deal a D905 for $400.00.. My question is: will it fit my Walker mower?

Thank you