Kohler CT675-2070 keeps stalling.

jdmadda

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Toro Recycler with the Kohler XT675 I bought lay year. It did a great job last year and for the beginning of this year. This week it began stalling 3-7 seconds after starting. I am thinking it may need a crab but the only one I have been able to find online is $128. That seems a little steep for a $275 mower. Any suggestions? I am by no means a small engine mechanic but I lost my receipt so the 3 year warranty is a moot point. HELP!! Please!

DJ660

Threads
Could try and drain the carb float bowl. There should be a hex bolt 10mm I think sitting at an angle on the float bowl. NOT the bolt in the center of bowl. Maybe you have some dirt,debris, ****** fuel in bowl that you may get lucky and will drain out. IF that don't work, clean carb.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
First, if you registered your Toro when you bought it, you still have two years left on your warranty. No reciept needed. Second, the carb number you need is 14-853-68-S and should be about $30.00. Third, Kohler is having problems with this engine and I would take it to a good Toro dealer and press them for warranty service.