Kawasaki FJ180V Lubrication

GetTechnicalWithJd

Threads
Hi All,

Does any one know if the Kawasaki FJ180V is full pressure lubrication or does it just filter the oil and squirt out? If you have any literature on the engine it would be appreciated.

It looks like a really great engine and I am looking to import some mowers with this engine on but just need clarity on the lubrication. Our local Kawasaki clowns can't tell me.

Thanks in advance.

GetTechnicalWithJd

Threads
Got to love this English in the manual.

"Lubrication System
Pressure the oil of oil pump is elevate the oil passages of crankcase of thread. Discharge the oil
camshaft to side from crank celing side and the revolution of the camshaft to dissemination the oil
mist from the crankshaft chamber. Lubrication the piston and big end, small end, shaft, gear."

Someone's Japanese to English translation skills need brushing up on. :laughing:

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Got to love this English in the manual.

"Lubrication System
Pressure the oil of oil pump is elevate the oil passages of crankcase of thread. Discharge the oil
camshaft to side from crank celing side and the revolution of the camshaft to dissemination the oil
mist from the crankshaft chamber. Lubrication the piston and big end, small end, shaft, gear."

Someone's Japanese to English translation skills need brushing up on. :laughing:

:laughing:
I've noticed that in The engine manual for a FE290 engine, there's a few translation problems. But nothing I can't understand.

GetTechnicalWithJd

Threads
:laughing:
I've noticed that in The engine manual for a FE290 engine, there's a few translation problems. But nothing I can't understand.

Nothing like a language puzzle in the middle of rebuilding an engine :thumbsup: