Kawasaki FH601V - two oil filters?

pfisterfarm

Forum Newbie
I have a Scag Tiger Cub with a Kawasaki FH601V engine. I recently changed the oil on it. I replace the oil filter right next to where the oil drains out. Some time later, I notice there's a second oil filter on the other side of the machine on the bottom of the engine. Does this engine have two oil filters? Was I supposed to replace both of them?
 
I have a Scag Tiger Cub with a Kawasaki FH601V engine. I recently changed the oil on it. I replace the oil filter right next to where the oil drains out. Some time later, I notice there's a second oil filter on the other side of the machine on the bottom of the engine. Does this engine have two oil filters? Was I supposed to replace both of them?

The other filter is for your hydro drives. it and the hydro old needs to be changed at 500 hours I think you will find to be correct. The hydro oil tank is on the back of the left gas tank and should be 3" from the top of the tank to be filled correctly.
 
Back
Top