B basstracker Active Member Jul 31, 2016 #1 I got a jd 285 and its missing . I put a coil, a plug, a igniter, pulled the valve cover everything is working like it should.checked the compresion its a little low 90. don't know what else to do. please help
I got a jd 285 and its missing . I put a coil, a plug, a igniter, pulled the valve cover everything is working like it should.checked the compresion its a little low 90. don't know what else to do. please help
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Aug 5, 2016 #2 http://www.mymowerparts.com/pdf/Kawasaki-Service-and-Repair-Manuals/ your manual is 5 down, make sure spark plug wires are not rubbing & grounding out, visually inspect them, make sure plugs are good & gap is in specs., plug wire snaps on.
http://www.mymowerparts.com/pdf/Kawasaki-Service-and-Repair-Manuals/ your manual is 5 down, make sure spark plug wires are not rubbing & grounding out, visually inspect them, make sure plugs are good & gap is in specs., plug wire snaps on.
B basstracker Active Member Aug 5, 2016 #3 mechanic mark said: http://www.mymowerparts.com/pdf/Kawasaki-Service-and-Repair-Manuals/ your manual is 5 down, make sure spark plug wires are not rubbing & grounding out, visually inspect them, make sure plugs are good & gap is in specs., plug wire snaps on. Click to expand... the only thing that i know left to try is the pulser coils, im probably going to do that sat. if that don't fix it I dom't know what else to try.
mechanic mark said: http://www.mymowerparts.com/pdf/Kawasaki-Service-and-Repair-Manuals/ your manual is 5 down, make sure spark plug wires are not rubbing & grounding out, visually inspect them, make sure plugs are good & gap is in specs., plug wire snaps on. Click to expand... the only thing that i know left to try is the pulser coils, im probably going to do that sat. if that don't fix it I dom't know what else to try.