Just order HONDA HRX with 18M. 0%interest FREE SHIPPING

paul325740

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Just order HONDA HRX with 18M. 0%interest FREE SHIPPING
Guys,
I'm new to Lawn Mower Forum. I just bought a new Honda HRX lawn mower today. after did a research for a year . last week found out from Honda web site that they are offering 18 months 0 %. I ordered on Honda website and got a same price at home depot and free shipping... super happy ! just want to share with you guys.:thumbsup:
cheers

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Welcome! Sounds like a nice deal. Be sure to post photos and more info when you get it!

LandN

Threads
Guys,
I'm new to Lawn Mower Forum. I just bought a new Honda HRX lawn mower today. after did a research for a year . last week found out from Honda web site that they are offering 18 months 0 %. I ordered on Honda website and got a same price at home depot and free shipping... super happy ! just want to share with you guys.:thumbsup:
cheers

A year research,wow thats a lot of homework:thumbsup:i think the most homework i've done was a few months give or take. so now you're going to be the newly elected honda expert:laughing:just joking do a review when you can.good luck

paul325740

Forum Newbie
Threads
A year research,wow thats a lot of homework:thumbsup:i think the most homework i've done was a few months give or take. so now you're going to be the newly elected honda expert:laughing:just joking do a review when you can.good luck

yesss one year.. :laughing: my wife didn't let me buy last year. And My old one couldn't keep up with my Zoysia grass. so I just did a lot of research and talking with other owner. then last week I found out about this deal. :thumbsup: