Judy

ovillagran

Forum Newbie
A black plastic guard came off of my Scotts riding mower. It was attached to one side, but I can't figure out how to put it back on. I think it is a belt guard. Help!!
 
WELCOME TO LMF!
Since your not quite sure what it is, maybe you could supply us with a picture of what you are talking about. Some people might be able to help now but more people will be able to if we can see a picture. :smile:
Good luck!
 
I can't get my phone to find the file with the picture. Can you give me an email address so I can send the picture to you? Thanks.
 
If not a pic maybe the model #

Saying it is a Scott's riding mower does not help as there is more than one model made

Sent from my iPhone using LMF
 
Hi. The model number is Scotts 1642H. This looks like a guard of sorts. It may have something to do with the mulching, as the mower doesn't chop leaves as well as before. I can still mow though.
 
There is an equipment model number on a black and silver tag. It is located either under the seat or on the side of the frame. That is the number that will help the most. Did the plastic part come off the tractor or the mower deck?
 
Back
Top