J Joebob Forum Newbie Jun 2, 2013 #1 Have you guys w/ bad Tuftork trannys on Deere signed up for the lawsuit against Deere? Jim Orr is getting it going & needs 6 or 7 more signatures to get started. He's at [email protected] C'mon guys, sign up. Joebob
Have you guys w/ bad Tuftork trannys on Deere signed up for the lawsuit against Deere? Jim Orr is getting it going & needs 6 or 7 more signatures to get started. He's at [email protected] C'mon guys, sign up. Joebob
PJ Well-Known Member Jun 2, 2013 #3 lawn mower fanatic said: I moved your thread to the John Deere Forum. :smile: Click to expand... thanks I must have been lost must be the age thanks Sent from my iPad using LMF
lawn mower fanatic said: I moved your thread to the John Deere Forum. :smile: Click to expand... thanks I must have been lost must be the age thanks Sent from my iPad using LMF