Attachments John Deere Z915B with 54" deck. looking for bagger system.

kingnothing

Forum Newbie
hello,

This year I started a lawn care business and purchased my first zero turn. My mower is the John Deere Z915B with a 54" deck.

I am looking for a bagger system for it.

The John Deere Site is not very user friendly and I am unable to get any information as to the item numbers needed so I can research.

if you know of a website that has the system, or know what the item number, or even a used one for sale that is able to be used on my mower please let me know.

thanks for your time.

- Paul
 
Just bought a rear bagger for my john deere z930 from the dealer. could not find one anyplace else, hold on to your wallet tight approx. 2800.00
 
It fits a john deere.... The thing is a beast, solid steel shroud, injection moulded hood, steel blower. It fills the back of a 6ft pick-up, can't lift it with out 2 people, takes 5 suitcase weights at 40 lbs each for counter weighton front of mower.:laughing:
 
Back
Top