B blazer316 Forum Newbie Jun 4, 2015 #1 HI, I have a john deere LA130 and the right wheel is frozen or won't turn Right Or Left can somebody please help??
HI, I have a john deere LA130 and the right wheel is frozen or won't turn Right Or Left can somebody please help??
S SeniorCitizen Lawn Addict Jun 4, 2015 #2 blazer316 said: HI, I have a john deere LA130 and the right wheel is frozen or won't turn Right Or Left can somebody please help?? Click to expand... Is there a grease zerk in the king pin housing?
blazer316 said: HI, I have a john deere LA130 and the right wheel is frozen or won't turn Right Or Left can somebody please help?? Click to expand... Is there a grease zerk in the king pin housing?
S shiftsuper175607 Lawn Addict Jun 4, 2015 #3 blazer316 said: HI, I have a john deere LA130 and the right wheel is frozen or won't turn Right Or Left can somebody please help?? Click to expand... Did you take the wheel off? Is it on backwards, whereas the hub is hitting something. Also, closely compare it to the other wheel...they are mirror images of each other.
blazer316 said: HI, I have a john deere LA130 and the right wheel is frozen or won't turn Right Or Left can somebody please help?? Click to expand... Did you take the wheel off? Is it on backwards, whereas the hub is hitting something. Also, closely compare it to the other wheel...they are mirror images of each other.
L logan01 Well-Known Member Jun 4, 2015 #4 Assuming the other wheel turns left/right it sounds like the rod the right wheel is broken or not attached at one end or the other. Have you gotten down there or raised it and looked at it?
Assuming the other wheel turns left/right it sounds like the rod the right wheel is broken or not attached at one end or the other. Have you gotten down there or raised it and looked at it?