A ajamwant Forum Newbie May 31, 2020 #1 I have a John Deere tractor d120. The engine stopped. I was probably low on oil. I took a look at the valves. They seem OK. The piston moves up and down. The problem is that the connecting rods to the valves done move. Any suggestion what to do ?
I have a John Deere tractor d120. The engine stopped. I was probably low on oil. I took a look at the valves. They seem OK. The piston moves up and down. The problem is that the connecting rods to the valves done move. Any suggestion what to do ?
Scrubcadet10 Moderator Staff member May 31, 2020 #2 What you're talking about is the push rods, What make engine is it? Model number? If the push rods aren't moving, most likely a cam shaft issue.
What you're talking about is the push rods, What make engine is it? Model number? If the push rods aren't moving, most likely a cam shaft issue.