M mullins87 Well-Known Member May 18, 2011 #11 bakerg said: If you found bad safety switches then your ignition may be ok. Would recheck ignition switch before replacing it because the safety switches go through the ignition switch to start the engine.:thumbsup: Click to expand... X2 :thumbsup:
bakerg said: If you found bad safety switches then your ignition may be ok. Would recheck ignition switch before replacing it because the safety switches go through the ignition switch to start the engine.:thumbsup: Click to expand... X2 :thumbsup:
G Guinness71 Forum Newbie May 19, 2011 #12 I am trying to find out how to bypass the safety switches on my LT133, as I having the same issue as discussed above. Please help! Thank you -
I am trying to find out how to bypass the safety switches on my LT133, as I having the same issue as discussed above. Please help! Thank you -