S scrimshaw Forum Newbie Jul 6, 2013 #1 My front wheels point in different directions. If I straighten one the other points at a 45 degree angle.:confused2:
My front wheels point in different directions. If I straighten one the other points at a 45 degree angle.:confused2:
K KennyV Lawn Pro Jul 6, 2013 #2 WELCOME to these Forums... You have either something Bent or wore out... Take a close look at the steering gear & linkage, check the draglink that connects the left & right wheel... also check for worn bushings... :smile:KennyV
WELCOME to these Forums... You have either something Bent or wore out... Take a close look at the steering gear & linkage, check the draglink that connects the left & right wheel... also check for worn bushings... :smile:KennyV
J jabone Forum Newbie Aug 12, 2013 #3 scrimshaw said: My front wheels point in different directions. If I straighten one the other points at a 45 degree angle.:confused2: Click to expand... Did you solve your problem, I have the same thing on the same model. I checked all what was mentioned and found nothing.:confused2:
scrimshaw said: My front wheels point in different directions. If I straighten one the other points at a 45 degree angle.:confused2: Click to expand... Did you solve your problem, I have the same thing on the same model. I checked all what was mentioned and found nothing.:confused2: