John Deere LA 100 riding mower

thamajik1

Member
I have posted here before, but have not found an answer yet. Anyone know or have ave the same problem as I. Every time I go to use My mower, I have to jump start it. I bought a new battery and sill have the same problem. Someone had said it might be a diode. Can anyone help in this matter. It is such a burden to keep pushing the mower out of the garage and jump it off my truck. Once I do jump it , the mower runs fine and charges. Just when it sits for a week or two, it goes dead. Joe Buscemi
 
I would look at a bad battery. If it takes a jump and runs your charging system is working. Have the battery load tested.


I have posted here before, but have not found an answer yet. Anyone know or have ave the same problem as I. Every time I go to use My mower, I have to jump start it. I bought a new battery and sill have the same problem. Someone had said it might be a diode. Can anyone help in this matter. It is such a burden to keep pushing the mower out of the garage and jump it off my truck. Once I do jump it , the mower runs fine and charges. Just when it sits for a week or two, it goes dead. Joe Buscemi
 
Back
Top