Fuel John Deere Fuel Treatment

Vigilant

Threads
I just add a bottle of Techron to 7 gallons of gas i9n the can once every 400 hours. Doesn't cost much and it works for me.

D

Deleted member 97405

I just add a bottle of Techron to 7 gallons of gas i9n the can once every 400 hours. Doesn't cost much and it works for me.

I have had the best luck with Startron.
You can buy it at autoparts, Walmart, or even Amazon sells it.
It is formulated to treat the ethanol as well.
I have used it for several years now without any issues.
I buy the 8oz bottle that treats up to 48 gallons.
Fill your can with 89 octane fuel, or ethanol free 87 if your local station has it. I am lucky here, the local Liberty gas station has an ethanol-free 87 pump.
I add 3oz to my 5 gallon fuel can when I fill it. I have used it in my snowblower and powerwasher, which usually sit for about 8 months at a time.
Just got the powerwasher out last weekend after not running it for about 8 months, and it started on the third pull.
(**Note: I use a heavier dosage because my 5 gallon gas can will last me a year. I do this mostly as an experiment to test whether the fuel treatment is any good. Because if it works, then I can recommend it to my customers)

DO NOT BUY STABIL!!! As a tech, I cannot stress this enough! It will crystallize in the carb bowl and create alot of problems.
I have been doing this for 21 years, and Stabil is the worst!

Capture2.JPG

Markdd52

Forum Newbie
Threads
Interesting, I am 59 and have used Stabil for well over 30 years...... mowers, trimmers, chainsaws, blowers.... tillers and on and on in both property equipment and vehicles that sit for periods of 3 to 6 months. No issues at all.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Seafoam is my chemical of choice............

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
99 % of the time it is New York elephant repellant

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yep, & it works great..

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Never seen an elephant in New York .These goos have been tested so many times it is not funny
If your micro climate is such that you need them then any of them will do the job
For the other 90% of the planet they just waste money