S sixbales Forum Newbie Aug 29, 2011 #1 I have a Deere 777 with a 72" 7-iron deck. It gets huge amounts of dust, dirt, and chaff all over me, the deck, the seat, etc., when I use it to mow about 3 acres. Does anyone have a method to reduce this dust problem??
I have a Deere 777 with a 72" 7-iron deck. It gets huge amounts of dust, dirt, and chaff all over me, the deck, the seat, etc., when I use it to mow about 3 acres. Does anyone have a method to reduce this dust problem??
S sixbales Forum Newbie Aug 31, 2011 #2 In summary, this John Deere 777 is the dirtiest mower I've ever experienced!
jmurray01 , , 1,000 Post Club Sep 1, 2011 #3 I don't think there is anything you can do about that, it is probably just the design of the deck. I admit though, it would be annoying!
I don't think there is anything you can do about that, it is probably just the design of the deck. I admit though, it would be annoying!