johm deere 2653a

glenn1234

Forum Newbie
I replaced a headgasket on a 2653a put it back together bled it and it wont start will crank but with very little white smoke
 
Sounds like you are not getting enough fuel. I would start by rebleeding the system. If that does not work, with an assistant, loosen the injector lines at the head and make sure the pump is working and fuel is getting to each cylinder.
 
Sounds like you are not getting enough fuel. I would start by rebleeding the system. If that does not work, with an assistant, loosen the injector lines at the head and make sure the pump is working and fuel is getting to each cylinder.

Hi mate done this today my hand promer wont work and cant seem to get much fuel flowing proply do u no a y other ways to get it to come through properly thanks
 
Back
Top