J JFS Forum Newbie Jul 18, 2013 #1 Hey guys I have been looking at buying a bad boy or big dog lawnmower. Do any of you have anything good to say about these brands?
Hey guys I have been looking at buying a bad boy or big dog lawnmower. Do any of you have anything good to say about these brands?
lawn mower fanatic Lawn Pro Jul 19, 2013 #2 JFS said: Hey guys I have been looking at buying a bad boy or big dog lawnmower. Do any of you have anything good to say about these brands? Click to expand... The user in this thread bought a Big Dog: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/mower-buying-pricing/13281-thinking-about-buying-bid-dog-ztr.html The user in this thread did a review on a Big Dog: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/gener...9-review-big-dog-r-series-powerbar-754-a.html
JFS said: Hey guys I have been looking at buying a bad boy or big dog lawnmower. Do any of you have anything good to say about these brands? Click to expand... The user in this thread bought a Big Dog: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/mower-buying-pricing/13281-thinking-about-buying-bid-dog-ztr.html The user in this thread did a review on a Big Dog: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/gener...9-review-big-dog-r-series-powerbar-754-a.html