J Jobug Forum Newbie Apr 27, 2014 #1 I have a 1995 JD LX178, and have kept it in good shape. This season it has been surging non stop when running even without the PTO. I have done most small maintenance on this but need some direction for this. Thanks, Joanne
I have a 1995 JD LX178, and have kept it in good shape. This season it has been surging non stop when running even without the PTO. I have done most small maintenance on this but need some direction for this. Thanks, Joanne
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Apr 27, 2014 #2 Please post model number as well as all engine numbers, and engine manufacturer. http://www2.rgs.com.au/pictures/FilesAsMenuItems/info/fd501v-590v_service-manual.pdf Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
Please post model number as well as all engine numbers, and engine manufacturer. http://www2.rgs.com.au/pictures/FilesAsMenuItems/info/fd501v-590v_service-manual.pdf
J Jobug Forum Newbie Apr 27, 2014 #3 John Deere LX178 Kawasaki Engine,Kawasaki 437cc 2-cyl gasoline,15HP, will get engine # soon..