JD L111 Won't Start

... the "teach a man to fish" approach is much better than the "give a man a fish" ...
To fish, you need a line, hook & bait, to fish for mower problems you need a spark tester and can of carb cleaner.

Hi, I am gravely embarrassed. I will try my best to follow Post 4 although the steps in Post 4 are quite advanced for me to execute them.

By the way I happen to like fish a lot and I learned how to fish and swim quite well when was a child. Therefore, I might be able to redeem myself through Post 4.

P.S.: The steak turned out to be quite rewarding after a week of frustrations, notwithstanding the guilt in my soul.
 
Nothing to feel guilty about.
Learning is a no-guilt process in expanding your horizions that needs to be done at the learners own pace.
AFAIK no one has ever died because their mower did not run.
 
I don't know about that a few years ago found a person lying beside a push mower where they was pulling on it and had a heart attack and passed away.
 
Hi, I am gravely embarrassed. I will try my best to follow Post 4 although the steps in Post 4 are quite advanced for me to execute them.

By the way I happen to like fish a lot and I learned how to fish and swim quite well when was a child. Therefore, I might be able to redeem myself through Post 4.

P.S.: The steak turned out to be quite rewarding after a week of frustrations, notwithstanding the guilt in my soul.

How are things going with your mower ???
 
Back
Top