JD 172 and fireworks

buells furn

Threads
So I was attempting to use some leads from battery to the PTO to bypass pto switch I wanted to test PTO clutch and one of the leads grounded out with a fair amount of sparks not paying attention .Now mower will not start via the key but if I put 12 v directly to the solenoid mower will start just not with the key now. I ran out of daylight thought Id post the question to get a head start on tomorrow

Mower King

Threads
So I was attempting to use some leads from battery to the PTO to bypass pto switch I wanted to test PTO clutch and one of the leads grounded out with a fair amount of sparks not paying attention .Now mower will not start via the key but if I put 12 v directly to the solenoid mower will start just not with the key now. I ran out of daylight thought Id post the question to get a head start on tomorrow
Check the main fuse and see if it blowed it first.

buells furn

Threads
Check the main fuse and see if it blowed it first.
main fuse is that the 3/4 " square fuse ? on the circuit board checked the 2 15 amp fuse. square block feels like it has to be forced maybe to come out assuming it does .Thanks for the reply

buells furn

Threads
main fuse is that the 3/4 " square fuse ? on the circuit board checked the 2 15 amp fuse. square block feels like it has to be forced maybe to come out assuming it does .Thanks for the reply
well im going with pto replaced it and went from a five pin new replacement was 8 pin changed a couple wires and its alive.Thanks for the replies